has developed a unique Battery Management System (or just BMS), perfectly tailored for rapid prototyping and quick product development.
- Very small dimensions.
- Supports various chemistries, including Li-ion, LiPo, LiFePO4, Li-Titanate and Li-sulfur chemistries
- Current measurement and estimation of SOC
- Firmware updates, new feature releases and improvements free of charge.
- Event logs and live data view
- Early balancing for quicker charge
- Series cells: 4 to 16 (6 to 16 for LTO)
- Cell voltage: 0.80 to 4.50 V
- Cell balancing: 150 mA, dissipative
- Discharge/Regen current: 30A/150A/750A
- Charge current: 30A/750A
- Interface: USART (USB / Bluetooth / CAN)
- Up to 64 channel temperature sensors (available in Enepaq Building Blocks)